Its a funny old... lottery
Tonights “Euro Millions”
jackpot is a ‘colossal’ £75m.
Just imagine what you could do with that amount of money. According to Middlesborough valuations you could buy SIX Stewart Downings. Do you see how easy it is to waste such fortunes?
If you are having help picking the winning numbers, here’s a scientific approach we have adopted at SPAOTP, using this weekends football matches to assist us.‘Winning Numbers’2
– The amount of goals Middlesborough will score.3
– The amount of goals Middlesborough will concede.14
– The amount of formations used by Rafa Benitez in the match against Aston Villa.28
– The amount of ‘incidents’ Arsene Wenger doesn’t see in the game against Everton.33
– The minute Chelsea take a 1-0 lead against Sheffield United.‘Lucky Stars’1
– Jens Lehman – saves a penalty against Everton.3
– Alan Pardew will be thanking his ‘Lucky Stars’ as West Ham pick up 3 points against Blackburn.
There you go. Enjoy the £75 million, wont you?
The Full Archive
Share your thoughts with us on this:
Give us your wisdom - post a comment